Last week, I received an overwhelming response to my dry shampoo post (here). I was truly amazed at how many of you commented, liked and sent me messages about the products in my post. Thank you! I love sharing my favorite items with you and getting feedback. It’s always fun to see what might have worked or didn’t work for you.
Because the large response, I’ve decided to reserve every Tuesday for a segment I going to call my ‘Weekly Round Up’. Each week I will feature a different type of product, clothing or item that I’m loving or crushing on. If you’re a new reader, don’t forget to press that follow button so you can keep up with all the fun things I have in store for the next few months!
So, without further ado .. here’s this weeks Round Up.
Now that the weather is getting a bit warmer, I’m slowly transitioning my closet from fall and winter clothes to my spring and summer wardrobe. I have a ton of shirts, skirts and fun summer tops but one thing that’s not in my closet is an adorable season appropriate romper. Not because I don’t like them, but because I just haven’t found the one. I’ve never been a big fan of wearing sleeveless outfits which seems to be some of the only rompers I can find in store. Thus my Sunday night consisted of scouring the internet for the most adorable and figure flattering rompers to hang in my closet. As always I’ve done my best to make sure everything is affordable and available online for you to snag up if you wish!
1. S.H.E Long-Sleeve Button-Front Romper – I don’t know what I love more about this outfit. It might be the color, the button-front or the tie at the waist. Whatever the reason, isn’t it cute? Living in hot Central Arkansas, I clearly wouldn’t be able to wear this in the middle of the summer. Can you say sweat? Honestly though, I think this could work amazing in the spring with some sandals and simple jewelry and then transition effortlessly into the fall with black tights and booties. It retails for $70.00 but is currently on sale for $34.99. There is also a teal version here.
2. Wrap It Up Ikat Romper – If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know I have a love affair with Cato Fashions. They once again followed through when I discovered this fun ikat print in their web store. Now, the little dolman sleeves are borderline for me but I feel like I could work with it. I don’t think it can be dressed up as much as the others in the post, but it would be a perfect choice to wear running errands, to a summer cookout or to a brunch with your girlfriends. It retails for $17.99 and comes in a plus size version here.
3. Stevie and Lindsay Plus Size Short-Sleeve Printed Romper – I’m in that in-between area where I can wear the larger misses sizes and smaller plus sizes. So, when doing research for my spring wish list post (here), I stumbled on this cutie. I don’t know what type of print you would consider this romper. Maybe a bit of tribal mixed with ikat? I’m not sure. But what I do know is that this little lady will be in my closet very soon. It was originally listed at $44 but is on sale until today for $24.99!
4. Drape Neck Romper – This simple black romper is another fab find from Cato Fashions. I’m loving this outfit because of how easily it can transition from day to night with a change of shoes, some dramatic makeup and gold jewelry. I have several cocktail hour events happening this summer and it would be smart to add a piece like this to my collection. You can pick this romper up for $29.99!
5. Floral Print Chiffon Ruffle Romper – There are so many things I love about this romper, I don’t know where to begin. For starters, the print is great for the spring/summer season. The ruffles at the bottom of the shorts aren’t something you see everyday. The chiffon makes it airy and perfect for those hot summer days and the wrap style makes it visually slimming. Want to know my favorite part? It has pockets! It’s currently listed for $29.99 but order fast and you can take advantage of the Charlotte Russe buy one get one for $10 sale!